Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

J.Oliver - My Happy Man


If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. My Oliver is the sweetest, happiest, most content baby around. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
The love that i have for this boy is crazy. For those moms out there expecting your 2nd child, YES YOU CAN LOVE YOUR 2nd CHILD JUST AS MUCH!

Oliver started school this week, well Okay, daycare. I have dreaded this day for the past 3 months. Not because I didn't think he would have wonderful care at SWEEM (that is the name of the school) or be loved on there, but because of the horrible sicknesses that are going around. RSV and Flu are rampant and I just can't fathom going back to the hospital with this boy. Isn't once enough?  We are slowly settling  into our new schedule.  Parker loves showing off his "baby" to his friends at school. It is sweet to see Parker love on Oliver, but believe me we have our moments where Parker is not very sweet or loving on brother. Like this morning when he tried to take his nose off while Oliver was sleeping.

But I can honestly say, having two children is more of a blessing than anything else. I love seeing these boys interact with each other and it is only going to get better as Oliver gets older.

1 comment:

jlindsey said...

He's pretty cute! Love that sweet boy!