Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

25 weeks and a Birthday

Well, at 25 weeks pregnant I finally feel pregnant. I know that might sound odd to some, but with the second  I am not as aware of my changing body as I was with my first. Probably has something to do with having a busy busy toddler.  Now that Oliver is getting bigger and really notice every little movement. My sleep is starting to be interrupted by having to change positions constantly, my lower back aches, indigestion (although no where near as bad as with Parker), round ligament pains (getting difficult to go on long walks), and of course the ever growing belly. It is still hard for me to believe that I only have 15 weeks left. Oh the list of things to cross off before this baby arrives. 


25 weeks!


Yesterday, July 9th was my 32nd birthday. Wow, I don't feel 32 and I hope to goodness I don't look it either. I celebrated Sunday evening with family and close friends. We grilled pizza (thanks mom for making the yummy crust, definitely a labor of love) and had homemade strawberry cupcakes. 
I had to work on my actual birthday, but took off a little early to spend it with Ben. I wish that Parker was in a little better mood, but unfortunately  he is cutting 2 teeth and is not the most pleasant person to be around. I did get to share breakfast with him on our deck before going to work and captured this cute picture of us.  

Early Morning Birthday Love

No comments: