Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Boy


This boy steals my heart everyday. I don't know if it is possible to love something so much and still feel like I love him more than yesterday. Parker is almost 21 months old and my goodness each day brings something new.  He has started to sing (Twinkle Twinkle), counts,  loves to read books (he will bring me every single book in his room to read), very opinionated, LOVES to work in the yard or do whatever daddy is doing, drive the car (please don't anyone call DHR on us!), blow bubbles, thinks he is a pirate (because he say aye as oppose to yes), is very affectionate and always giving kisses and pretty darn cute/handsome if I must say so myself.  One of my favorite things that Parker does is sign "eat" and in a very deep voice says "eat,eat,eat". Sometimes Ben and I tease him just so we can see him sign and say eat. Cruel parents we are.

I feel that here lately I really miss him during the day and I can't wait to rush home to see him in the evenings. I think him being able to commuinicate better and a little more independent makes this age so much fun.  As much as I don't want to wish this time and age away, a part of me is excited to see what the future holds for this boy.

3 comments:

jlindsey said...

He's pretty darn cute!

Olivia said...

Love him!

Jana said...

Love your post...it just keeps getting better!!!