This Thanksgiving Ben and I traveled to Northeast Georgia to celebrate with my family at Carolyn's house. We had probably one of the best Thanksgivings ever! I will definitely put it right up there with the time we had pizza for Thanksgiving while living in Germany. That year will always be etched in my memory.
It was a short trip, but we had so much fun as a family. Got in some good crossfit workouts, played a little football, went on a family hike, and actually ate at a decent hour (2pm). The only thing missing was Katherine. Ben and I also got to stop in Atlanta on our way there and get in my Ikea fix and eat a yummy Thai dinner with the Lingenfelters.
Here's hoping to an equally if not better Christmas with the ones that I love!
3 comments:
That was a really sweet post! I love you!
Sounds like a Norman Rockwell story!
Beatiful picture!!
Post a Comment