Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chattanooga Aquarium

This past Sunday Ben and I decided to take a little road trip to one of our favorite cities, Chattanooga. It is only 1.5 hrs away and it is such a neat town. Of course we can't go there without making a visit to the aquarium. Parker was probably a little young for it, but at least it was visually stimulating to him.Well, I hope it was.


 
Checking out the flowers in the butterfly garden. One of my favorite rooms at the aquarium.



Ben and Parker checking out the penguins.

We don't look to worried about that big scary shark behind us.






1 comment:

McEngland like the McCountry said...

It's a great town! Have you taken him to see rock city? It's at once beautiful and cheesy. I don't know why I like that hokey place but I do. The Aquarium is amazing. Did you go down the street and eat pizza at Lupi's?