I hate that you have to do that.
Yikes, nosey people I swear!! Please add me I don't want to miss Parker growing up he is so cute.
i want to see your blog!!please add me (jenny bianchi harvard) to your list. :)my love to parker & pippa
add me and call me
Please add me to the list! Hope you all are doing great! Parker is so adorable!!!!
add me!
Have you added me yet? I'd like to be added. Thanks!
Jamie, I love to read about your adventures so please let me be one of your readers!!! ps. That Parker is a cutie!
Jamie, I love to read about your "adventures"..so please let me be one of your followers! thanks Debbie WilsonPs. That Parker is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I hate that you have to do that.
Yikes, nosey people I swear!! Please add me I don't want to miss Parker growing up he is so cute.
i want to see your blog!!
please add me (jenny bianchi harvard) to your list. :)
my love to parker & pippa
add me and call me
Please add me to the list! Hope you all are doing great! Parker is so adorable!!!!
add me!
Have you added me yet? I'd like to be added. Thanks!
Jamie, I love to read about your adventures so please let me be one of your readers!!! ps. That Parker is a cutie!
Jamie, I love to read about your "adventures"..so please let me be one of your followers! thanks Debbie Wilson
Ps. That Parker is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment