Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Lucky Girl

I am one lucky girl to be married to this boy. He is the sweetest, most caring, loving, emotional, giving husband.  I am very excited to see him become a father. To be honest, I think he is more excited about being a parent then I am.  The other day he made the comment, "I am so ready to be a dad".



As most of you know, my birthday was last Friday. Ben made my 30th birthday a very special day. He planned a birthday party for me at our house.  He cleaned the house, made two pans of lasagna, set up for the party, and got me the most beautiful ring. He was so excited about giving me my present  that I did not get a chance to get out of bed before he had given me my gift. He is the most thoughtful person to me and I count my blessings everyday at how lucky I am to have married him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks love

Anonymous said...

Ten days and counting! How exciting - I'm still hoping Baby Wilson will come on my birthday - the 27th! Hang in there (as if you have a choice!)

Love - Aunt D.