Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Singing Belly at 33 Weeks


Wow, I can't believe I am 33 weeks today. Time sure does fly by. Had my Dr's apt this morning and everything checked out well. I told them I was feeling lots of pressure and cramping so I got "checked". To quote the Dr. "everything is tight and thick". Good news to hear now, but in a couple of weeks I hope to hear thinning and stretched. The Dr. ordered me to rest more and stay off my feet as much as possible. If I remain as tired as I currently am, than that will not be a problem. All I can think about is getting in bed, but that won't be for awhile since I have to work until 5 and then have class this evening. I better get some rest before this baby arrives in 7 weeks!!

No comments: