So, 34 weeks! Not too much longer to go. Thank goodness. I am not going to lie and say everything is just peachy, but it could be worse. These days I am having trouble sleeping, I have to pee all the time (especially at night), I ache all over, my fingers are swollen and hurt, nothing fits, it is hard to roll over at night and get out of bed, I have really bad indigestion, I am tired, and Ready to NOT BE PREGNANT.
I am about 75% done in the baby's nursery. I hope to have everything complete this weekend and then I will post nursery pictures.
2 comments:
I went on maternity leave at 35 weeks... Mainly because I was contracting like a madwoman and my doc said "Katy, nurses and short women are notorious for going into preterm labor and you're both. Time to hang it up for a while" (hubs laughed and said I"d be waiting around for 4 more weeks...but he stopped laughing when my water broke at 36 weeks) but partly because I could barely fit in the maternity clothes that I purchased in my first trimester. You know the ones, Jamie. The ones you put on that are soooooo huge during the 1st trimester that you think "There is no way I'll EVER be able to fill these out." Suddenly they're bursting at the seams. Go to target or kohls and buy two soft, cute comfy maternity dresses and a shirt or two that fit you now (not last trimester) and make you feel pretty and cute and just overall good about yourself. Now more than ever you deserve it. It's almost over and you look beautiful and are doing great!
Thanks Katie for the kind words.
I wish I could go on maternity leave early. Looks like I am going to work right up to delivery. Lets just hope my water does not break while at work. It is a good thing that I sit on my tush all day long, but the downside to my job is that I have to dress up every single day. Thank goodness I am able to wear my shoes still, because I don't think my work would like me coming in flip flops. Not much longer of this though. I keep telling myself over and over.
Post a Comment