Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

30.5 Weeks

While at the beach 2 weeks ago, Olivia took some photos of me looking a little more presentable than I normally look when taking belly pictures. I am 30.5 weeks pregnant in these pictures. My belly has grown tremendously the past two weeks. My chin has too!


Brave gal I am to post a bathing suit picture, but hey I need to document it all! Actually, this might be the only time I post bathing suit pictures of myself on the internet. I really did not move from this position the entire time we were on the beach.

3 comments:

Jana said...

You look adorable! Hope you are feeling well! Tom told me about how much you and Ben supported Taze and even recruited some co workers as well...THANK YOU so much!! What a friend. It didn't turn out as we had hoped, but we learned an awful lot and have realized been enlightened to a LOT that goes on under the table for sure!!! Hope you are doing awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and you look amazing!