Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's begining to look a lot like a nursery.......



Well, I guess this baby officially has a place to sleep. My crib arrived this weekend and my wonderful in-laws surprised me yesterday by picking it up and putting it together. I still have lots of work to do in the nursery, e.g. bedding, dresser, rug, mural, and window treatments. I have full faith in myself that the room will be complete before Baby W arrives.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the crib. I don't think you have to have faith in yourself when you have such good in-laws and a get it done now husband...sit back and relax...they have it taken care of.

By the way the twins talk about Aunt Jamie's baby about every day.

jlindsey said...

I don't even think you need to have it ready by the time baby W gets here - he/she will probably stay in your room for a while - there's always time! Don't kill yourself!

I like the crib - I see you didn't go with the one you originally liked...why not?