Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

1 year down 50 + to go.




Wow. I can not believe that a year ago I was getting ready to walk down the aisle to marry my sweet husband Ben. This past year sure has flown by. Seems like yesterday that I was running around like crazy making sure everything was set up just like I had imagined it. To me, my wedding was everything I had imagined plus more. Still thankful for all our friends and family that made the trip to Mobile to celebrate with us.

This past year has brought many changes for Ben and me. We sold and bought a house, remodeled a house, I got a new car, got a new position at work, found out we were expecting a baby,and many many more adventures. We are both blessed to have one another in each others life and I can not wait to see what this next year brings us (besides less sleep).

I love you to the moon and back Ben!


No comments: