Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Toes Toes Toes

While my nieces were in town I took them to get their first "real" pedicure. Well, I initially took Riley, which pictures of her pedi our on Carolyn's camera (post please Carolyn!). Well, Leighton Day arrived Sunday evening and was immediately told by Riley about her pedicure experience. Lou asked me every time I saw her when I was going to take her to get her toes painted.


Lou getting the 5 star treatment. I am spoiling them early.

Let her toes dry.
Getting those piggies painted. Notice Granna in the background. She wanted to tag along with us!

What a treat it was to be able to take the girls to get their first pedicure. 3 and 4 yrs old and already spoiled rotten. I guess that's what Aunts are for.

1 comment:

jlindsey said...

She sure had a good time! She's shown everyone her toes! Thanks for being a great Aunt!