Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4D

Today I had my 4D Ultrasound. In typical fashion, Baby Wilson did not want to give us a good face shot. He/She has been facing my back the entire time I have been pregnant (or atleast every time we get an ultrasound). I am 27 weeks and still growing by the minute. I still get bad indigestion, baby has started poking me in my ribs, and I have to pee more often. Not complaining though!

Baby W's giving a peace sign. Look at that chubby looking hand.

Can you notice the peach fuzz on this baby's head? Taking bets, black or blond hair??

Probably one of the best photos taken during the ultrasound. Only a mother could love that face.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like a Jamie face and a head full of hair! Love the pictures!

Carolyn said...

I just showed the picture to Pipi and JJ. She said that baby looks ewe and
that is was a girl! In the next sentence she said that baby is so cute!

Jamie said...

Carolyn,
I thought that the baby resembles Riley. I think that it is going to look more like an Algie than a Wilson.