Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 30th!

Today is my love, Ben's birthday. We have been celebrating Ben's birthday for over two weeks now, but it has been well worth it because he is 30.....Happy birthday to my sweet husband. He has deserved every party, celebration, and cake over the past few weeks. I could not have married a better man. Absolutely perfect for me. I love you!

Ben's birthday desert at Cotton Row. What a wonderful time spent with friends. We had the best time that evening. Got to sit in the wine cellar and had the best long three hour meal.
Tonight, Ben and I enjoyed dinner at Pane e Vino at the Art Museum and then ended the night at the Big Spring Jam listening to Akon. Yes, I said Akon and we did have a great time.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks yum...Happy Birthday Ben. I am glad that you had a good one! Welcome to the 30's club!

jlindsey said...

Yeah, well just wait until the 40's club...all the cool kids are in it!