Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School


Today is my first day of Graduate school. I must admit, I am a little nervous about going back. It has been 8 years since I took my last class and this time around the stakes are a little higher.  I have to make a B or better in order for my company to pay my tuition.  I am taking 2 courses this semester, Marketing and Managerial Accounting. This will be the first time I will be working full time while attending school.  I guess it is the unknown that I am scared of. Wish me luck as I try to complete my MBA over these next 2 years.



Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! I know you can do it,you are so smart.

jlindsey said...

Bring on the stress!!

jjpershing said...

Quit complaining and get on with it.