Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bahama Mama

Ben and I just got home from a wonderful trip to the Bahama's. Our wonderful friends McClain and Jacqueline invited a group of us to come to the Abaco's for a few days of fun in the sun.



Ben and myself visiting Hope Town. One of the islands in the Abacos. The island is famous for its light house.


At Nippers. Another island in the Abacos. Famous for the lethal drink "The Nipper". The bar reminded me of Spring Break in PCB. Captain George is front in center. He drove us all around the islands, while we all drank too much.

Probably my favorite thing I did while there was snorkel. Now, I don't like the deep water snorkeling, but the shallow water is fun stuff. There were a ton of star fish, conch, sand dollars and even sting rays.


The girls hanging out on the beach at The Abaco Club.


The Abaco Beach Resort on Winding Bay. Beautiful place. You can see the fun water trampoline in the background.



No comments: