My first blog from work. I want to become better at blogging and try to log something everyday. Now that I can blog via email that eliminates one of my problems from being an avid blogger. The second problem that I face is CONTENT. What in the world do I blog about. I am not very witty or creative so it is hard to blog without CONTENT. However, I am going to try my hardest to blog about something. Maybe on Friday's I will have "favorite friday" blogs. Blog about things I interest me. Or, once a week I could list a local road race, or a recipe.
How about this, why don't my readers (all 5 of you) leave me a comment on what I should blog about on a regular basis. Let the comments begin.
Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment