photos from whnt.com photos.
This past Monday I ran in my 2nd Cotton Row Run. I was not planning on running because I was supposed to be at the beach, but with the change of plans I registered Sunday afternoon for the early Monday morning race.It was a nice morning, a little humid, but not too sunny and definitely not raining. It took about 1 mile for the race to thin out and then everyone was able to break away and actually run. I was surprised at the amount of people running the 10k. Next year I will move closer to the start line because it was hard at time to maneuver around all of the people. Plus, next year I have to beat my time of 1hr and some seconds (which is my official time). The time posted on the website is when the gun went off and not when I actually crossed the start line. However, I did PR and beat my time by 7 mins.
Guess I am looking forward to next year so I can try and finish in less than an hour.


No comments:
Post a Comment