Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sick

I have been so sick this week and it is about to drive me crazy. I thought I was feeling better this weekend and decided to get back to my exercise program. Well, yesterday I was supposed to run with my TNT group. I jogged about 50 yards and could not breathe. So, instead of running I walked 6 miles. Well, today was an absolutely beautiful day in Huntsville (60 degrees) so I went for a bike ride. 10 miles at about 16-20miles per hour in the wind put me back under the weather. I can't stop coughing and wheezing. I have felt weak all day long. So, lesson learned. When you have been sick with a high fever for 5 days and you start feeling better. Don't overdue it. REST REST REST. Now, if only I could listen to my own advice.
Going to down my awesome cough syrup and get in bed. Hopefully this week will be much better than last.
Happy February.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you can't shake it...hope you get better soon sis.

Wayne, Ang and Loli said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!! Lots of rest, and remember hot tea and honey does wonders ;)