Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag you're it

So, my sister Carolyn tagged me in her blog. The deal is I am to come up with 7 random things about myself. Once I am done I am to tag 7 people. So here we go.

1. I am terrified of spiders. I hate them. There is nothing nice about them in my opinion. They give me the chills and I can spot them a mile away. There has been times were I have almost wrecked my car because of a spider in it. Bad fear.

2. I despise Mayonnaise. Won't touch it with a ten foot pole. I WILL NOT eat anything with mayonniase in it. I can't stand when people say "oh it does not have much mayonnaise in it, I hate mayonniase to, but I eat that." Listen here people. I DO NOT EAT ANYTHING WITH MAYONNAISE IN IT.

3. I have just recently (past 2 years) picked up running and competing in triathlons. I am hooked. Best decision ever joining Team In Training.

4. I don't like driving. It bores me. I much prefer to be chauffered around.

5. Speaking of driving. No matter how much sleep I get the night before I can sleep as soon as I get in the car and not wake up for 5 hrs. Something about riding in the car puts me asleep.

6. I crave Greek food almost daily. Sometimes I wonder if I have any Greek in me. Love, feta cheese, olive oil, lamb, olives..Got to stop, I am making myself hungry.

7. I buy OK Magazine (gossip mag) just so I can do the crossword puzzles in the back and suduko puzzle.

I don't have too many bloggers to tag that have not already been tagged, so I am going with 2 people.

Laura Leigh
Emily

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Good job J. Thanks for playing along. It was kind of fun to do!