My friend at work is trying to get me to knit. Well, knitting is much harder than it appears to be. So, I called my mom over one night to help me knit. I was getting frustrated with the entire thing and Ben thought that it looked easy so he asked my mom to show him how to knit.
Here is Ben learning to knit with bright
pink yarn. Oh, my little lover is so domesticated.

He realized I was taking his picture and held his hand up for me to stop. No Stopping for me.

Finally he starts to get the process down. He says he does not like knitting, but I don't believe him. I just love how my love knits, cooks, cleans, knows how to burn candles, buys flowers.
Aaahh his mother raised him good. My little queer eye for the straight guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment