Want to know what consumes my life these days? 4 things: running, swimming, biking, and $$$$$ (fundraising). This is what my weekly schedule looks like.
Monday - Swim at least a mile after work
Tuesday - Run with the group on the Mountain. Lately it has been mile hill sprints.
Wednesday - Pilates (OK, I take one day off)
Thursday - Run with the group downtown
Friday - OFF
Saturday - awake at 6:20 to prepare for my 7am long run with the group
Sunday - awake either 6:20 or 7:20 to go for my long bike rides (a min of 25 miles)
In between my training schedule I have to figure out how in the heck I am going to raise my remaining $1700 dollars. I do have a wine dinner planned, a yard sale, and I am selling pizza and water at a event downtown. If anyone has anymore ideas, want to donate to this great cause, or know/have items to be donated for our silent auction I am more than happy to accept.
Don't forget I take hard cash too :) Just go to my wonderful TNT page at
http://pages.teamintraining.org/al/nattri08/jamiealgie
No comments:
Post a Comment