Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Flashback

Today I went swimming at the Wellness Center. After my swim I decided I would just shower at the gym. While showering someone flushed the toilet. All of as sudden the water pressure changed and I had a horrible flashback of community showers in college. Out of habit, I moved out of the way in fear that I would be scalded by the water. You see, our showers in college were not the best, especially at Walsh Hall. Anytime someone would flush the toilet the water would scald you. So, to be cruel to people in the shower we would sometimes flush all 5 toilets at the same time. There was no relief there. Aahhh, the life of a college student. I miss college, especially this time of the year when everyone is heading back to school.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I have been out almost 15 years, and I still miss it!!! We used to take the outside shower curtain and all their clothes and towels. I have pictures of my roommate walking down the hall wrapped in a shower curtain! Cruel I know!

Anonymous said...

how do I not remember that?????????