Well, no picture this post. My camera was dead all weekend and I was too lazy to charge the battery. Not much to say about my weekend. Ran 10k on Saturday Morning. It was one of the best runs I have had in a long time. Suprising too because I had a little too much to drink the night before. Saturday morning/afternoon we had a car wash for TNT. It was held at a Domino's Pizza and the deal was a car wash and lg pizza for $10. Not too shabby of a deal. We made out pretty well and had a lot of fun in the mean time.
Today, I rode 15 miles for the first time. Met the TNT group at 7am to ride on the Arsenal. Good ride overall except for the rain. Other than that I have been lazy today. I needed to rest and be lazy.
I promise pictures this week. Bare with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment