I have been horrible at updating my blog. I can no longer update at work and when I get home in the evening I hardly have time to log on to the computer.
I have been busy training for my triathlon, visiting with my dad, playing with my niece and nephews and hanging out with Ben in my spare time.
I promise I will update this week with pictures from my busy busy week.
On a side note. I want to start a wedding blog, but I don't know what I should call it. So, lets have a little contest. Name Jamie's Wedding Blog.
3 comments:
How about cold feet... HA
That's a good one Candice...i was thinking more along the line of "can't update my blog, how am I suppose to plan a wedding?"
Just teasing, it was great to see you today albeit for an hour or so!
xoxox
How about "Elopement" Guess who! I'm just kidding
Post a Comment