So, I ran the furthest I have ever run this morning. Today was my first official day of training. I had to be downtown by 7am to run what I thought was going to be 4 miles. Well, the coaches decided that we could do the Cotton Row Run today. For those who don't know what the Cotton Row is, it is a 10k that is held every Memorial Day here in Huntsville. Well, I did not get to run the Cotton Row this past Monday, but I sure did run it today. Not a bad course except for the dreaded Mountain Brook hill. I am not ashamed to admit that I walked that hill.
Proud of my accomplishment today. My feet are aching at the moment, but hey I ran 6.2 miles!!!!
2 comments:
Yeah!
YAY....good job! I know you'll have no troubles in the October run ;)
Post a Comment